Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share|

The True Horror of Addiction

View previous topic View next topic Go down
AuthorMessage
Oli C
Admin
Oli C

The True Horror of Addiction Empty
PostSubject: The True Horror of Addiction The True Horror of Addiction EmptyFri Feb 17, 2012 4:02 am

I don't know how this addiction took hold or why or when.

All I know is that I have become a slave to it. Unable to resist the call. Unable to withstand the terrible shakes of withdrawals. I dream about my next fix and how I'm going to get it.

I've tried to get help but support just isn't there. I've been to the clinics and I just get turned away or tied up in red tape and form filling. I need real help. I need somebody there who I can talk to. Somebody who has been through the dark tunnel I'm trapped in and made it through to the sunshine on the other side.

It worst late at night. When I'm lying there in bed and my body is aching. I fight and fight and fight the temptation to no avail before I get up to feed my habit with hot salty tears streaming from my eyes.

I fear there isn't much time left. Pretty soon my addiction is going to consume me totally. I look back and I rue the day I danced with the Devil and let him introduce me to my downfall.

Damn you Roast Beef Monster Munch. Damn you to hell.
Back to top Go down
Storm
Admin
Storm

PostSubject: Re: The True Horror of Addiction The True Horror of Addiction EmptyFri Feb 17, 2012 7:30 am

ewww, just read the ingredients on the pack, should cure your addiction. They are quite disgusting!
Back to top Go down
Oli C
Admin
Oli C

PostSubject: Re: The True Horror of Addiction The True Horror of Addiction EmptySat Feb 18, 2012 2:54 am

Don't spoil for it for me!! At least I'm not eating my childhood heroes!

Don't make me remind you how they cook Lobster!

The True Horror of Addiction Display.cgi
Back to top Go down
Storm
Admin
Storm

PostSubject: Re: The True Horror of Addiction The True Horror of Addiction EmptySat Feb 18, 2012 3:00 am

Oli C wrote:
Don't spoil for it for me!! At least I'm not eating my childhood heroes!

Don't make me remind you how they cook Lobster!

The True Horror of Addiction Display.cgi
hahaha, OK fair do's. But at least Lobster is healthy! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The True Horror of Addiction The True Horror of Addiction Empty

Back to top Go down

The True Horror of Addiction

View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Twitter Blogs-