Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share|

Passed my blackbelt

View previous topic View next topic Go down
AuthorMessage
dazza

Passed my blackbelt Empty
PostSubject: Passed my blackbelt Passed my blackbelt EmptyWed Apr 11, 2012 11:03 pm

Hi All,
Just to let you all know that I passed my blackbelt grading last week, wooo hoooo!!! yipeeee!!!! well ecstatic. cheers
Back to top Go down
Oli C
Admin
Oli C

PostSubject: Re: Passed my blackbelt Passed my blackbelt EmptyTue Apr 24, 2012 3:27 am

Brilliant news mate!!

Wax on wax off!!
Back to top Go down
dazza

PostSubject: Re: Passed my blackbelt Passed my blackbelt EmptySat May 05, 2012 3:57 am

Hahahaha Thanks mate, very pleased with myself, had to go to Hospital got my eyeball squished and had to check to see if retina was detached, all ok and have presentation to get my blackbelt and certificate 13th May, wooooo hooooo yipeeeee!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Storm
Admin
Storm

PostSubject: Re: Passed my blackbelt Passed my blackbelt EmptyWed May 16, 2012 1:09 am

Well done Daz!!!! So happy for you, I knew you could do it...huge congrats.

Sorry I haven't been around much recently, my Dad had two heart attacks and had to go for a quadruple by-pass. He is getting stronger every day now, but it was a terrible time for all of us. Hope to catch you soon. Love to Em and the kids as well as yourself xxxx
Back to top Go down
dazza

PostSubject: Re: Passed my blackbelt Passed my blackbelt EmptyWed May 30, 2012 5:26 am

Thanks sweet!! sorry to hear your dad went through hell and am so pleased that he is getting stronger, hope to speak soon sweetness and send my love and well wishes to your dad and family xxxx

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Passed my blackbelt Passed my blackbelt Empty

Back to top Go down

Passed my blackbelt

View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Twitter Chat-