Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share|

Democratic Dictators

View previous topic View next topic Go down
AuthorMessage
Oli C
Admin
Oli C

Democratic Dictators Empty
PostSubject: Democratic Dictators Democratic Dictators EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 5:16 am

The most prosperous and successful societies throughout history have all shared one thing in common. They've all had one man at the top calling the shots be it a King, Emperor, Caesar or whatever. So what happened? When did the commoners suddenly decide that collectively they could do a better job under the illusion we like to call democracy?

Western society likes to call itself free. Bullshit. None of us are free men. We're slaves to the Goverrnment to the law, to our jobs, to the utility companies, to the supermarkets, in fact we're slaves to almost every aspect of our waking lives. There are very few men who can call themselves free in the true sense of the word.

Education. We have an agreed national curriculum which means everybody must learn the same thing. Where is the freedom in that? Our school lives are nothing more than indoctrination centres designed to churn out identikit worker bees. We learn how to be slaves in school. We certainly don't learn anything which would help us become true free men. Do we learn how to build generators? Do we learn how to cultivate land? Do we learn how to hunt so that we don't have to rely on someone living thousands of miles away to feed us? Or do we learn to sing and dance on stage as we recite plays written over 200 years ago? Call ourselves Intelligent men? Do me a fucking favour.

In the beginning we had Emperors to lead us. When that didn't work anymore we invented the idea of religion to take it's place and do the same job. When that didn't work anymore we invented modern democracy.

Who you vote for doesn't matter because the men at the top are always going to feather their own nest and take care of their own first. If we're lucky they might throw us the odd bone like a party to celebrate 75 years of some old bitch waving to us from behind the bullet proof window of a limo we fucking bought her. And when she goes home to her nicy comfy and spacious castle, which maintain for her, we go home to our mid-terraced two up two down and we stress over how we're gonna make end meet.

Votes were created to make people feel better about themselves. To make them think that they actually have some control over their destiny. Nothing could be further from the truth. Unless the majority of the nation vote the same way as you do what you want personally doesn't mean a goddam thing. You do as your told or we lock you in a cage like a fucking animal.
Back to top Go down
Storm
Admin
Storm

Democratic Dictators Empty
PostSubject: Re: Democratic Dictators Democratic Dictators EmptySat Sep 01, 2012 5:38 am

Brilliant Oli, you have hit the nail on the head again. We are slaves, we were born into slavery, we will die in slavery. We work all hours god sends to hand over our hard-earned money to a Government, they then waste or give away our money to people who can't be arsed to get out of bed or they give it to dictators around the world so they can buy weapons to enable them to remain dictators and slave masters.

Stop the world, I want to get off! I want to be free, I want to grow my own food and barter for other things I might need. Even when I buy land, I still have to pay rates and taxes, even if I don't have any utilites...elec, sewage, tarred roads etc. wtf should I pay for something I don't have?

None of us will ever be totallyNone of us will ever be totally free, but, if I pull out of the rat race and don't pay half of my income to despots, I know I will be a little more free than I was as a working slave.
Back to top Go down

Democratic Dictators

View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Twitter Blogs-