Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share|

Parliamentary Fiscal Retardation

View previous topic View next topic Go down
AuthorMessage
Oli C
Admin
Oli C

Parliamentary Fiscal Retardation Empty
PostSubject: Parliamentary Fiscal Retardation Parliamentary Fiscal Retardation EmptyWed Jul 03, 2013 11:50 pm

MP's set to receive a 10K pay rise to boost their salary to £75k plus expenses.

£75k plus expenses and these thieving money grabbing bastards then have the nerve to look the public in the eye as they repeat stupid meaningless slogans?! In it together? Like hell we are. Pay rise? These idiots should be getting pay deductions! How many other jobs that require no professional qualification whatsoever pay that kind of money? What is it about their job that these politicians think should be remunerated to the tune of £75K plus expenses? Why are they even given expenses at all? If you can't afford to pay the cost of your own travel accommodation and food when you're on £75 damn K a year then you have serious fiscal retardation. I've seen less corruption in a banana republic. Suddenly places like the Ivory Coast don't seem like such a bad to live. Forget about leading by example. This is leading by watch me eat a £10 gourmet burger from Byrons bought with your money as I post pictures on twitter and pretend I'm working while you can barely afford to buy BBQ horse patties from Iceland and top up your dongle. And then these people dare to preach to us about the importance of budgeting?!

WANKERS!
Back to top Go down
Storm
Admin
Storm

Parliamentary Fiscal Retardation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Parliamentary Fiscal Retardation Parliamentary Fiscal Retardation EmptySun Jul 07, 2013 9:59 pm

Very true words Oli, they really are the sticking pits of hell!
Back to top Go down

Parliamentary Fiscal Retardation

View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 1 of 1