Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share|

Do You really care what the State is doing to your Child's Brain?

View previous topic View next topic Go down
AuthorMessage
Storm
Admin
Storm

Do You really care what the State is doing to your Child's Brain? Empty
PostSubject: Do You really care what the State is doing to your Child's Brain? Do You really care what the State is doing to your Child's Brain? EmptyWed Aug 21, 2013 1:47 am

I have put together this collection of videos which creates a narrative that exposes the Marxist ideas designed to destroy western society and finds strong links with strategies with fads in education and psychiatry we find in use today.

Most worryingly, in those who have been through the education system since Labour (or rather, the European Union) introduced their "Radical Reforms" in 2000-2003 of which the equality agenda and the rise in diagnosed (statemented) disorders are two manifestations.

The research I have done over the last few years has convinced me this is not a conspiracy and more and more of 'us' the public are starting to work out what is happening.  

There are too many diverse sources using the same psychological techniques at all levels of Government from the Police, to Education and even the International Panel on Climate Change (IPCC) (Climate Change Fraud) where I found a document (downloadable from the link) that openly talks about being a 'change agent' and 'changing peoples perspectives' using techniques known generally as Neural Linguistic Programming (NLP), or Cognitive Behaviour Therapy (CBT) for this to be a coincidence.

I know these techniques work because I have studied them in various guises for many years for use in business and dating and as a teacher I have been trained to use subsets of these strategies as is discussed by both Charlotte Iserbyt and Brian Gerrish in the videos on this page.

You may be familiar with the work of Derren Brown, or books such as "Getting to yes", "The science of influence", "How to attract girls", "The Game" and hundreds of others titles that utilise these techniques to varying degrees.

I have investigated over 40 different schools.  What I have found has been horrific in terms of wasted abilty and the consequential mental abuse of our children ensuring they will always be 'damaged', this is also why they are so worried about  home schooling, it takes them out of their control (because to them the family unit is the last remnant of humanity they wish to destroy) *1

These strategies and techniques are also the same used by Common Purpose (CPExposed.com) discussed in the video Politics of Suicide in South Wales shown below.

Is it an accident that the Labour party have followed these marxist ideas to the letter?

Or that David Cameron, who is a common Purpose graduate has only made surface changes that do not really impact at the deep psychological level.

Do they realise the roots of their policies and what these policies were designed to do?  and if so they must be perfectly evil, if not they must be perfectly stupid. I suspect the former.

I am not asking you to believe me

I am asking you to critically view these videos and if there is anything you feel you can debunk I will be more than willing to look at your arguments.  

However, There is plenty of other supporting evidence in the form of books and witnesses and I'll add them to this page as I find them

If you have any further information as either a parent or professional please email in confidence education@non-sequitur.co .uk  (Please repair the domain name on email address which is used to prevent spambots)

The following I posted on The Spectator. David Miranda’s arrest proves how sinister the state has become

This is the culmination of over 100 years of psychological warfare against the 'slaves'. Fully explained in this series

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uJme7696BlA

The history of Cultural Marxism, watch this along with the dumbing down of education videos

UPDATE 20/8/12 NOTE: This video has been removed since I wrote this document (it was a series of 5 short films), this is very recent as it was there yesterday morning (Monday GMT).  I will try and find something to replace it however in the meantime simply research "Marx cultural revolution subversion, frankfurt school).  There is plenty of other supporting video and documentation.

The history of Cultural Marxism, watch this along with the dumbing down of education videos

UPDATE 20/8/12 NOTE: This video has been removed since I wrote this document (it was a series of 5 short films), this is very recent as it was there yesterday morning (Monday GMT).  I will try and find something to replace it however in the meantime simply research "Marx cultural revolution subversion, frankfurt school).  There is plenty of other supporting video and documentation.

marx cultural revolution history, search on Youtube provides hundreds of videos.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eZJoCfgAEuE

(which as a teacher I can confirm, I also created a little war for standing up against the pathetic standards in state schools).

And then look at what is happening in Wales https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v24j1oOC8uE

Add all this up, see if 1+5 really = 4 (you'll understand that once you've seen the Education video).

Once you see what's happening, this is the only thing I've found that might help

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Deprogramming

Enough is enough.

Here is a solution to our problems, needs work but it's more than the politicians have to offer.

http://non-sequitur.co.uk/images/Smallismv5.pdf

But Why? Why would any human in the modern western civilised world WANT to purport these crimes?

Further Research.

The following essay is an analysis of one subset of this issue - Assessment for Learning. Like many of these strategies there is a little bit of truth that gives the lies credibility.  There may be some elements of AfL that work, although thinking of my experience I'm finding it difficult to think of one. (worryingly I wonder how much I have been affected)

Formative and Summative Assessments and Learning Models

While we all know that educational standards have declined, very few realise quite how far the rot has gone and that even Goves reforms will not get us back to the stage of education we had over 100 years ago.  We are living in a regressive, not a progressive society.

Click here to see an example  

I also have a number of original textbooks which demonstrate the same rapid decline in standards.

I will (when time allows) show you how a subject is handled over the years.

Not only does the child suffer from being treated in this way, but we all suffer through the resultant behaviour changes.  Small/Middle size business makes up most of this country's economic activity but  government policy is preventing these business from getting the quality staff they need, as demonstrated here

http://www.ingeniousbritain.biz/latest-news/starting-up/the-entrepreneurial-problem/1011/100666

Our system, in short, is broken.  We don't need radical reform, we've had one hundred years of them. We need to get back to being human, this is why we need Smallism to prevent these power mongers from getting to positions where they can impose their will on the people, rather than executing the will of the people they were voted in for, clearly seen with both Labour and Conservatives driving through legislation for which they have no mandate.

As I said at the beginning, I'm not asking you to believe me, I'm asking you to do  your research. This is the only strategy I have to show you how genuine people deal with issues like this.

Be aware of the difference between someone asking you to research as opposed to someone who tells you what to think.  The latter works on the assumption that you won't do the research because, well, in all honestly most of us think we have better things to do.  Until, like me, you realise just how far this has gone.

Be aware of how people challenge you.  In one school I complained about Amnesty international propaganda. This work was for 15/16 year olds, set in a Religious Studies lesson but the worksheet was written at a level more appropriate for year 5, than year 10.

The professor I was complaining to had the temerity to try and use these techniques on me by trying to make me question my own understanding of what I saw.

I'm glad to say that I shot him straight down, replying solidly that "It's propaganda because there is no point/counterpoint.  The examples given are all positive and no mention of any of Amnesties more devious activities or links with other radical marxist groups are mentioned, and therefore no opportunity to debate. It is presented as fact".

He realised he wasn't going to get me going down that road and dropped that approach.

It's important you know these techniques exist and can spot when they're being used on you or your children.

The usual path is that they will constantly question your understanding of something so obvious, until you undermine your own thinking, leaving you with cognitive dissonance (what you know and what you think become detached from each other).  

This is the primary strategy that creates confusion in your child on personal matters such as the values you, as the parent have installed into them, once they are confused they become far more open to nefarious suggestion.

Imagine how easily a young person can be confused about things such as sexuality. Consider other topical events and do the math.
Back to top Go down

Do You really care what the State is doing to your Child's Brain?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Twitter Debate-