Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share|

White Europeans

View previous topic View next topic Go down
AuthorMessage
Storm
Admin
Storm

White Europeans Empty
PostSubject: White Europeans White Europeans EmptyWed Sep 18, 2013 1:44 am

White Europeans – The EU’s Final Solution
September 16, 2013
By Simon Darby – There are times when the pressure of continued opposition to enforced multiculturalism and Eurofederalism makes you start to doubt your own beliefs.
You sometimes ask yourself, is it me that has got things wrong and just maybe the authorities are right and our view of the world is somewhat skewed.
eu_-_do_as_you_are_told_2Then all of a sudden you are presented with a document that is so damning in its crudeness, brutality, origins and transparency that you realise that everything we have been saying is true. Thankfully I need not go to the trouble of explaining this particular document, the fascistic and genocidal content renders it mentally self-extracting.
All I need to do is explain that it is a new initiative on “tolerance” (and you know what that is code for) emanates from the European Council on Tolerance and Reconciliation. An international NGO, established in October 2008 by Aleksander Kwasniewski, former President of Poland and Moshe Kantor, President of the European Jewish Congress.
Glamorously entitled  a “Model Statute for Tolerance” it is “designed for adoption by the respective national legislatures of European States“.
It has been produced by five scholars from different countries :
Prof. Yoram Dinstein (Professor Emeritus of  International Law and Human Rights, Tel Aviv University, Israel) (Chair); Dr. Ugo Gensio (retired Judge, Italian Supreme Court); Prof. Rein Mullerson (Rector, University Nord, Talinn, Estonia); Prof. Daniel Thürer (Professor  Emeritus of International and European Law, University of Zurich. Switzerland); and Prof. Rȕdiger Wolfrum (Director, Max Planck Institute for Comparative Public law and International Law, Heidelberg, Germany).

I firmly believe that people will be so shocked by this, the worst thing I have ever encountered having worked in Europe since 2009, they’ll accuse the BNP and the AEMN of making it up.
To be honest, no sane person is capable of making this stuff up as you can see here (pdf file) by examining the whole hate-twisted manuscript of double speak designed as the final solution for white Europeans. If you think I’m going a little too far, then check this sickening recommendation for media control and child brainwashing:

Section 8. Education
The Government shall ensure that:
(a) Schools, from the primary level upwards, will introduce courses encouraging students to accept diversity and promoting a climate of tolerance as regards the qualities and cultures of others.
Explanatory Notes:

(i) The principle has been accepted for many years (cf. the Declaration Regarding Intolerance – A Threat to Democracy, adopted by the Committee of Ministers of the Council of Europe on 14 May 1981).

(ii) It is very important to start such courses as early as possible in the educational programme, i.e. in elementary school. Yet, these courses must be offered also at higher levels of education, up to and including universities.

(b) Similar courses will be incorporated in the training of those serving in the military and law enforcement agencies.

(c) Training and tolerance awareness courses will be made available to different strata of society, with an emphasis on professional groups.
Explanatory Notes:

(i) Training must be made available as part of continuing adult education.

(ii) It is especially important to ensure advanced professional training of lawyers (including judges and criminal justice personnel), administrators, police officers, doctors, etc.

(d) Teaching materials for tolerance awareness courses (including syllabi) will be developed by Departments of Education to meet the needs.

(e) Instructors will be trained in a manner qualifying them to train others in tolerance awareness courses.

(f) Departments of Education will ensure that teaching materials in ordinary courses will be free of any innuendos and slights directed against any group as defined in Section 1(a).

(g) The production of books, plays, newspapers reports, magazine articles, films and television programmes – promoting a climate of tolerance – will be encouraged and, where necessary, subsidized by the Government.
Section 9. Mass Media

(a) The Government shall ensure that public broadcasting (television and radio) stations will devote a prescribed percentage of their programmes to promoting a climate of tolerance, as per Section 8(f).

(b) (b) The Government shall encourage all privately owned mass media (including the printed press) to promotea climate of tolerance, as per Section
8(f).

(c) The Government shall encourage all the mass media (public as well as private) to adopt an ethical code of conduct, which will prevent the spreading of intolerance and will be supervised by a mass media complaints commission.
Explanatory Notes:

(i) This is a delicate matter, inasmuch as there is no intention to censor the media. The media complaints commission is supposed to consist of independent persons, but it has to be set up by – and report to – the media themselves, rather than the Government.

(ii) There is a related issue of Internet abuse through the spreading if intolerance. However, initiatives to bring about a legal regulation of cyberspace are currently debated in a wider context.
Back to top Go down

White Europeans

View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 1 of 1