Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share|

A Typical leftie Arsehole!.... slatbps

View previous topic View next topic Go down
AuthorMessage
Storm
Admin
Storm

A Typical leftie Arsehole!.... slatbps Empty
PostSubject: A Typical leftie Arsehole!.... slatbps A Typical leftie Arsehole!.... slatbps EmptyFri Oct 04, 2013 6:33 pm

Laughing at bigots.
The bizarre behaviour of a UKIP member.
October 3, 2013 //
Strange things have been afoot in the last few weeks, but before I begin, a little background. In June I started the @SLATBPS Twitter account and “Still Laughing at the British Patriots Society” Facebook page. I set them up as a response to the BPS removing comments which were not abusive or offensive, but simply disagreed with their opinions, and presented facts that proved some of their posts to be incorrect.

I named the account after being inspired by the other SLAT (Still Laughing At The) accounts, which I had been following on my personal Twitter account. Indeed, one of my first tweets was to check that the other SLAT accounts didn’t mind me pinching their moniker.

It didn’t take long for me to learn that simply by naming my account with the SLAT prefix, I was opening myself up to a lot of abuse from certain members of Twitter, usually of an EDL, UKIP or other far-right persuasion.

I can handle this. Three accounts in particular have been notable for their vitriol @DavidSidneyPAI, @Davejf27 and @SlattBps. The last of these is the latest in a long line of accounts named after the Monty Python character from the famous “Nudge nudge” sketch. Previous accounts include @WinkwinkArthur, @NotArthurNudge and @NotatallArthur.

@NotatallArthur has a real bee in his bonnet about the organisation Hope not Hate. This can be seen throughout his Twitter feed, which I managed to Archive before he deleted it on 22nd September 2013. I uploaded the entire archive to a free-host webpage (which I am aware some people have difficulty accessing) and to a pastebin page.

He particularly has it in for a man called Simon Cressy, who he believes has an alias – Carl Morphett – and who writes for Hope not Hate. I have no idea if Carl and Simon are the same person, or whether or not Mr Morphett exists. I have only seen Mr Cressy’s byline on Hope not Hate articles.

The three accounts mentioned above have regularly accused me of being Simon Cressy and/or Carl Morphett, as well as someone called Gill, and someone called Esther Angel. I am none of those people. I operate @SLATBPS by myself. The only “evidence” the accusers have ever had is that I use the prefix SLAT, the reason for which I have explained above.

On the evening of Saturday 14th September 2013, events took a rather bizarre turn. The accusatory accounts had previously threatened to publish my address (by which they mean Morphett/Cressy’s address – they have no way of knowing mine) and other personal details.

@NotatallArthur threatened once more, and I called him out. Not only did he refuse to publish even my initials (knowing that he would be wrong and I could prove it), he then said he was on his way to my house in his “jag” with three “big lads” from his rugby club.

As he has deleted his account, I have had to clone his tweets in order to Storify it. The whole Twitter conversation is recorded exactly as it took place.

The whole conversation is, quite frankly, bizarre and disturbing. A grown man with a grudge targets a Twitter account he thinks is run by someone who has exposed his bigotry. He is intimidating and threatening, as well as creating a fantasy visit to confront someone. I didn’t know who that person was at the time. I had my suspicions – Messrs Bonehill and/or Wood – which turned out to be wrong.

The next evening I had a stroke of luck. I stumbled by chance over this invitation from @Gaius2013 to David Sidney, Arthur Nudge and others to join them in a private chat, at this site - https://twitterpages.forumotion.com/. The forum has since been locked down completely, but on the evening of 15th September 2013 it was much less secure. I registered an account under the name of one of @Gaius2013′s twitter friends (@HadithLies), and had access to the private forum and online chat.

That evening some of the above had a conversation in that private chat room. I was a part of it (as “HadithLies”). They accepted my nom de plume without question. I saved the entire chat, and have published it here. The main players are, giving their Twitter account, private forum name and any other details -

@ukipster (ukipster) – Real name unknown.
@DavidSidneyPAI (ElCid) – David Sidney – not known if real name or pseudonym.
@Gaius2013 (Gaius2013) – Steve
@Melvapud (@ Storm) – Kerry – an admin on the forum.
@SLATBPS (HadithLies) – Me
@NotatallArthur (Halfa) – All will be revealed.

Admin is called Oli C.

Now I had some clues about Arthur’s identity, notably -

[21:41:03] Halfa : It is I Arthur ….Erm not arthur really

[21:41:49] Halfa : hi please call me Robin or Rob

[21:43:56] Halfa : I have to tell you guys

[21:44:12] Gaius2013 : So Rob, what’s the score with that troll guy?

[21:44:20] Halfa : that after Tellmama and Mo ansa got onto me, then the Mischief trolls…

[21:44:40] Halfa : i got squeaky bum big style

[22:09:51] Halfa : arthur is actually a ppc for ukip hehe

So now I knew that “Arthur” was really called Robin, and was a Prospective Parliamentary Candidate for UKIP. That’s right. A man who pretended to visit me with his “heavies” was going to stand for a seat in the House of Commons!

I narrowed it down to a few people – believe it or not, there are a few PPCs or potential PPCs for UKIP called Robin – but couldn’t be sure, so was careful not to say anything, I didn’t want to get it wrong. Accusing the wrong person of some of the things “Arthur” has said and done would be irresponsible and potentially criminal.

The final piece of the puzzle came from an unlikely source. On 23rd September 2013 someone set up a Twitter account – @cmd_gorttis – seemingly just to tell me that publishing “Arthur”‘s rantings with the original Twitter coding was illegal. I’ll take that chance. If Twitter ask me to take it down, I will, but it’s much easier to read than the pastebin version. I have archived the @cmd_gorttis twitter feed, also as a pastebin post.

I Googled “gorttis” and found that it was the character name of a player of EVE Online (a space-based role-playing game). I was reminded of a Twitter name that had cropped up on a few UKIP and/or PAI (which I believe is an acronym used by far-right oddballs to mean Patriots Against Islam) tweets that I had seen.

@Cookie_UKIP is a protected account owned by Alex Cook. It used to say “EVE Online Fan” in the bio, though this has now been removed.Image

It didn’t take much more research to discover that Alex was the son of Robin Cook. Robin’s Twitter bio before he deleted it read “Commercial Director. UKIP PPC & Treasurer of ER constituency, Hull City supporter. loves red wine .all views are my own.”

He was exposed by Simon Cressy of Hope not Hate in this article about Robin’s racist posts on Twitter, which led to Robin Cook deleting his Twitter account.

So, Robin Cook, who was until fairly recently (and possibly still is – it is almost impossible to get reliable information from UKIP) a Prospective Parliamentary Candidate for UKIP in the East Riding of Yorkshire, is the person responsible for making threatening, intimidating tweets about a fabricated visit to me with his “big lads”.

Not only this, but the intercepted chat shows that he also attempted to set up a sting to extort money from and/or criminalise Hope not Hate and their staff. Robin (as “Halfa”) said of Hope not Hate’s Nick Lowles -

[22:39:25] Halfa : i would love to see lowles doing time

All this because he was, quite rightly, exposed as a racist.

Robin, if you have been removed as a PPC for UKIP you have only yourself to blame. You posted blatantly racist tweets, and these were reported. The reporter is not responsible for your actions, and your vendetta is leading you to potentially criminal behaviour.

Dragging your son into the situation is reprehensible behaviour.

If you are reading this, Robin Cook, I say this to you. As someone who has been the victim of your threats and intimidation, albeit through a case of mistaken identity. I would advise you to seek help before you do something you really regret.

Share this:
Twitter23
Facebook
Back to top Go down
Cmd Gorttis

A Typical leftie Arsehole!.... slatbps Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Typical leftie Arsehole!.... slatbps A Typical leftie Arsehole!.... slatbps EmptySat Oct 05, 2013 10:11 am

This is my statement in response to this notice and document from SLATBPS

Attention SLATBPS;

I find your document rather interesting but something I will wish to clear with the readers of this statement.

Now before I start I know this will be seen as a "denial, Making out your a liar etc etc" so before the further false reasons come forward let me begin.

Robin Cook my father is NOT a UKIP PPC. You see SLATBPS we have had clashes with people like yourselves and your collective partners SLATUKIP and the party is FULLY aware of what is going on behind and on the scenes.

With regards to the conversation of this forum a chat I was not apart of but have searched the logs with all knowledge and facts you will find and use against us however to your error you failed to point out that around 22:04 hours a user had said "Lets feed them some s***" and this comment alone before or after such comments made the conversation a farce, a false, a fake, a dud chat.

Yet your write up of this story proves a long standing fact within the party of UKIP that you are and your partners within SLATUKIP who is tied and will deny the tie to Hope Not Hate that you are out to only smear UKIP PPC's.

To finish I will declear that I Alex Cook have gathered evidence and will willingly show it to those of UKIP respect and membership to prove that this bunch of people are nothing but despite merchants of hate, lies and utter anguish for UKIP and its members

I will know that this statement will be twisted for whatever they so desire but I will ask this of SLATBPS

Why write up a false document based on a conversation that YOU knew was a set up?

Until such a time you can prove this I will not listen to any more of your hate filled lies toward the party and the met police have a full log number and your IP plus a likely address of you with a name.

Signed Alex Cook UKIP East Riding
Back to top Go down

A Typical leftie Arsehole!.... slatbps

View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Twitter Blogs-