Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share|

The Wonderful World of Benedict Le Gauche

View previous topic View next topic Go down
AuthorMessage
Oli C
Admin
Oli C

The Wonderful World of Benedict Le Gauche Empty
PostSubject: The Wonderful World of Benedict Le Gauche The Wonderful World of Benedict Le Gauche EmptyMon Dec 05, 2011 3:56 am

Benedict Le Gauche is fast attaining legendary status. I must admit up until a few days ago I had never heard of him and it was only due to the program Have I Got News For You that I decided to look him up on Google. And I'm very glad I did because I haven't laughed this much in a very very long time.

He is described as having the worst CV in Britain because of it's honesty. His work experience includes such gems as "hiding,", "pretending to be on the phone," and "stealing ginger biscuits." His attributes list amongst others a remarkable ability to "lift more than it looks like I can lift," and "stand the company of those I hold in contempt."

He now has his own blog where he is entertaining followers with his quest to find work in these most austere of times. You can read his hilarious blog, and the accompanying CV, on the link below. Smile

http://curriculumvitiate.wordpress.com/the-cv/
Back to top Go down

The Wonderful World of Benedict Le Gauche

View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Twitter Chat-