Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share|

Welcome to Twitter Pages!

View previous topic View next topic Go down
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

Welcome to Twitter Pages! Empty
PostSubject: Welcome to Twitter Pages! Welcome to Twitter Pages! EmptyWed Nov 09, 2011 9:16 am

Welcome to Twitter Pages and thanks for stopping by! Welcome to Twitter Pages! Twitte11

Twitter Pages has been designed to be your online hub for all things Twitter. Host all your blogs, replies to other Tweeters, news and leisure articles and all your links to all your favourite web pages here and then retweet them to the rest of the world!

Seen a particular Tweeter you like? Feel like sharing what they've got to say and maybe discussing it in detail with other tweeters? You can do that here and much much more!

Twitter Pages is intended to be a complimentary extension to our favourite Twitter site. A chance to spotlight posts, blogs, Tweeters and current hot topics, and, who knows, maybe also make a new friend or two along the way!

Registration only takes a few moments and is totally automatic and instantaneous. We will never send you any emails.

Happy Tweeting!

Welcome to Twitter Pages! Twitter-buttonsWelcome to Twitter Pages! Twitte11
Back to top Go down
https://twitterpages.forumotion.com
Piglet

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Twitter Pages! Welcome to Twitter Pages! EmptyTue Dec 27, 2011 9:00 am

Hello....

I just wanted to say hello, and to let you know I've signed up. I am not very good with technical things at all, but I am trying to learn... It's just not easy to master it very quickly, as some expect.

I am sorry if I've put this in the wrong place, please be patient with me. If I get it wrong, please feel free to tell me, just please don't tell me off Very Happy I am a bit of a forum nightmare, but I'm a nice person, and just like to see people happy and smiling. My sense of humour often gets me into trouble Laughing

I am going away on my honeymoon, tomorrow, but look forward to getting to know you all, and posting alongside you happily, when I get back on the 4th Jan.

A happy new year to you, for when it arrives. i hope the new year brings you love, peace, and much happiness and contentment. xx
Back to top Go down
Oli C
Admin
Oli C

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Twitter Pages! Welcome to Twitter Pages! EmptyTue Dec 27, 2011 10:57 am

Lovely to see you on here Smile

Welcome aboard and if you have any questions, or even suggestions, of course feel free to ask! Don't worry about posting things in the wrong place. We're pretty laid back on here lol

It's a pleasure to have you on here and we look forward to getting to know you better xx

Enjoy the honeymoon!!
Back to top Go down
Storm
Admin
Storm

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Twitter Pages! Welcome to Twitter Pages! EmptyWed Dec 28, 2011 9:01 pm

Hi Piglet, welcome to Twitter pages, I hope you have fun here and read/post some really good articles from twitter. Congrats on your marriage, I hope you are having a great honeymoon. Look forward to meeting you. If you need any help, just ask, if we can help you with anything we will.with pleasure. Smile
Back to top Go down
Storm
Admin
Storm

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Twitter Pages! Welcome to Twitter Pages! EmptyFri Dec 30, 2011 3:42 am

I have a very strong feeling I know you from other forums Piglet? It doesn't matter one iota if you wish to remain anon, I know I moved away from cat fights and slanging matches. I am very psychic and have very strong gut feelings, but it's OK with me if you wish to remain anon Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Twitter Pages! Welcome to Twitter Pages! Empty

Back to top Go down

Welcome to Twitter Pages!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Welcome to Twitter Pages! :: Important Tweets from Admin-