Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share|

All British Courts Are Illegal

View previous topic View next topic Go down
AuthorMessage
Storm
Admin
Storm

All British Courts Are Illegal  Empty
PostSubject: All British Courts Are Illegal All British Courts Are Illegal  EmptyFri Nov 18, 2011 1:02 am

Captain Ranty-Lawful Rebel

Here there be rants. There will be Freeman stuff, Lawful Rebellion stuff and Random stuff. I am rebelling because I want my country back. My lawful obligations are as follows: “together with the community of the whole realm, distrain and distress us in all possible ways, namely, by seizing our castles, lands, possessions, and in any other way they can, until redress has been obtained as they see fit…” Ch. 61 Magna Carta 1215
Wikio - Top Blogs - Politics
http://www.wikio.co.ukAnd we have the proof right here.

The author of this Affidavit is Michael Burke. Mike, for those of you that are unaware, is a constitutional expert. In this amazing document he lays out the evidence, and the remedy. His research is impeccable.

In it, you will learn why taxation, all taxation, is illegal.

You will learn why all UK courts are illegal.

You will learn that MC1215 Article 61 is in force today.

And a lot more besides.

I cannot stress how important it is that you read this document. It is an easy read even though it is 20 pages long. Grab a brew and have a read. I was fascinated from beginning to end.

Although it is not my writing I would be particularly interested in hearing from anyone connected to the judiciary. Did you know you were supporting illegal courts? What does it say about your honour and integrity if you did this knowingly? What will you do now that the cat is out of the bag?

It must pain you so much to know that we are on to you. The jig is up. Anyone facing a court hearing should read this affidavit, print it off, and take it into court. I suggest that you will be ushered out the second they finish reading through it. At least, they should usher you out, but let's not forget that this game is now over 100 years old.

They thought we would never catch on.

Guess what, folks?

We did.

My grateful thanks to Anon for leaving the link in the comment section of yesterday's post.

CR.

Link to full article:

http://www.courtofrecord.org.uk/gicor/record/HMQ-7/Affidavit_of_Michael_Burke_2011-10-10.pdf

Back to top Go down

All British Courts Are Illegal

View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 1 of 1